PAs, EAs, VAs and Office Managers attend PA Show to stay ahead in their careers. Visitors attend for the three core show opportunities:
- Training – 2018’s show featured 50+ sessions for visitors to choose from, expect the same in 2019.
- Meet Suppliers – the thorough exhibition space introduces you to a vast collection of product and service providers, and venues.
- Network – your personal network can be a huge strength to you. Utilise the show to meet existing connections, plus gain new contacts within industry.
Additionally, many other show features secure PA Show as a must-attend for the PA, EA and VA sector. In 2018, these show features included:
- Career Hub – Tate Recruitment hosted a series of round table discussions, aimed specifically at development for career advancement.
- Breakfast Training Sessions – these early-start sessions provided visitors with valuable extra time and learning, as well as a delicious breakfast spread to enjoy during their training.
- Prize Draw – the prizes up for grabs were provided by PA Show partners, speakers and exhibitors. The draw was accompanied by networking and complimentary prosecco.
- Book Corner – leading trainers introduced their books to the PA Show audience, enabling visitors to continue their learnings once home.
- VA Conference & Awards – dedicated to Virtual Assistants, and brought to you by BeMyVA, the one day programme covers training specific to VA visitors.
The 2019 event will take place 26th & 27th February at Olympia London. There are plenty of brand new features and ideas coming to the show, which guarantee it’s going to be better than ever before – register your interest now to be the first to hear the announcements! See the show’s logistical and travel details here.