I have a PA delegate pass, do I need to book sessions?
No. If you have a one or two delegate pass you can access all of the sessions without booking individually
What does my free pass give me access to?
The Keynote Theate and exhibition
What does my VIP give me access to?
VIPs will have access to the VIP Club Lounge with free refreshments, free cloakroom and opportunity to apply for the Thames Clipper and Speed Networking
What Theatres does my PA delegate pass give me access to?
The Keynote, Personal Development, Key Skills and Tech Theatres as well as Planet PA and the exhibition
How much is the Office Management Conference?
£50 for one day or £70 for two
Can I upgrade my pass to attend the PA Show Conference or Office Management Conference?
Yes – please contact the team and we will send you your unique upgrade link
I am booked in for Speed Networking – what should I have received?
You will have received an email confirming the session you are on. Please arrive 15 minutes early for an introduction. Your session will consist of 8 quick fire meetings with suppliers at the show
- Day 1, Tuesday 8th March: 09:30 – 17:30
- Day 2, Wednesday 9th March: 09:30-17:00
How to get there
Royal Victoria Dock,
1 Western Gateway,
ExCel London is accessible via the DLR, all trains towards Beckton/Gallions Reach. Alight at the Custom House exit for entry to the event.
For more information, check the website
When you arrive, have your registration barcode ready. Simply scan this using our self-service screens at the entrance and your badge will be printed.
- Parking is available onsite and is at a first come first serve basis
- Parking is £20 a day
- The carpark will be open 24 hours
- Please find here a link to a map of the car park.
Cloakrooms are located throughout ExCeL London & there will be a charge per item
Safety – COVID
- Face coverings are not compulsory, but recommended
- Hand sanitisers will be provided throughout the public areas of the venue.
Free wi-fi will be available for all attendees. When you arrive at the venue, you just need to sign in to 'ExCeL FREE Wi-Fi' using their standard log in, or via LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
There are a number of disabled parking bays that are spread across the car park. Any vehicle displaying the disabled blue badge is still required to pay the car park charge.
- The First Aid room is located on Level 0 in the Boulevard. If you require first aid, please contact the medical treatment room on T: +44 (0) 20 7069 5556.
- Alternatively, contact the Organiser's Office and contact will be made from there.
- For property lost during the exhibition, please report to security office.