Can everyone read your documents?
01 Mar 2023
Key Skills Theatre
Have you ever considered how inclusive your documents are? Can someone with a visual impairment or learning difficulty read them?
With an emphasis on Diversity and Inclusion, there are tools available in Microsoft Word that can help.
In this session I will cover:
• What an Accessible Document is
• Know what to consider when setting out to create an Accessible document
• Know how to get Microsoft Word to check Accessibility before you finalize your document
• Be able to use different views to read the document in a more accessible way
• Learn how to rearrange your document in a flash