Top Tips in Microsoft Excel
Many office professionals have a genuine fear of using Microsoft Excel. However, this program is not just a useful tool for accountants and actuaries! Excel has been designed with one goal in mind – it will do what you ask. If you don’t ask correctly, it’ll soon let you know.
The secret of Excel is learning how to communicate with it. This software always behaves in the same way.
In this session Microsoft Office Certified Expert Paul will cover a mixture of basic, intermediate and advanced skills.
• Paul’s all-time favourite tip to find formulas
• Freeze Pane secret
• The wonders of Paste Special
• Quick Totals
• Producing drop down lists
• Editing several sheets simultaneously
• Conditional formatting
• Splitting text into Columns
• Combining two or more formulas
• Having fun with Charts