Complimentary training: Magic Moments with Microsoft
Here at The PA Show we've joined forces with Today's PA to bring you a complimentary training webinar on 15 December.
As the first edition in our series of 16 webinars, the training will help you learn how to use Microsoft Office effectively to stay organised, save time and collaborate with your colleagues.
- Did you know you can also personalise each message through mail merge?
- Did you know you can save up to 90 minutes a day using Outlook to its full potential?
- Did you ever think of re-branding your presentations and documents in the exact colours of your company logo?
- Do you simply leave Excel out of the equation because you feel it is really only for accountants?
- Do you feel a bit uncomfortable with file sharing or co-editing on Teams?
- Does OneNote scare you as you are not sure about the functionality?
Microsoft Office Certified Expert Paul Pennant promises to make you love Microsoft a little more again. You will discover how to produce amazing professional documents, spreadsheets and presentations, and with the use of breath-taking shortcuts, it needn’t take you hours!
Join Paul for this free session on 15 December at 4.00pm GMT.
To book your place, please get in touch today.
✔He’s been helping organisations and individuals to increase their productivity through more effective use of Microsoft Office products for over 16 years
✔Microsoft Consultant, Certified Microsoft Trainer and Productivity Expert specialising in teaching Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Teams, Forms and Planner.
✔In current challenging business environment assisting organisations and individuals in remote working, finding the best ways to collaborate through MS Office products.
✔Personally taught delegates from over 4000 companies in over 80 countries around the world.
✔Voted Best PA Training Provider in the UK six years running in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 at PA Voice Awards🥇.
To register your interest in this series of webinars, sign up to the Knowledge Hub.