Of all the productivity sessions Paul teaches Microsoft Word has to be his favourite. The shortcuts and approach in Word is something he uses every time he touches his keyboard. Most of the tips are the same in Outlook and PowerPoint too.
Attending this session will show the best shortcuts you could not dream of and more. Paul won’t apologise for showing them to you as they will save you so much time.
- Functions you must add to your Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- An abundance of keyboard shortcuts including my all-time fave Microsoft Shortcut
- Using Autocorrect in ways you have never before
- Personalising your bullets
- Removing format from your text with just two key strokes
- Format painting at another level
- Secret emojis
- Editing a PDF in Word. Yes you can!
- Applying the colour of your logo/brand to your document
- Using Styles to save you time
- And more shortcuts and emojis 😸