Our team has been working hard to ensure that all the necessary safety measures and precautions are in place for The PA Show 2021 should we need them. We are closely monitoring the situation to ensure the show can take place as safely as possible in line with government guidelines.
With the vaccine being rolled out and Boris Johnsons announcement that events will be able to take place without restrictions from 21 June, we are confident that we will be able to run the event without having to take some of these measures, but rest reassured that we have a plan B!
You can book your conference place with confidence. If for any reason the event dates are postponed, there are several options available:
• Your pass will automatically be valid for the new dates - no further action required
• If you're unable to attend on the new dates, you can transfer your booking to 2022 and hold the price you paid this year
• You can transfer your pass to a colleague or friend with no admin fees
• You can cancel or exchange your pass for access to our webinar series
• You can obtain a full refund.
P.S. We can now confirm will have a SUPER SAFE status. In the interest of safety, we as the organiser and ExCeL the venue will be requesting a negative test confirmation to access the venue, more information will be published soon but we are encouraging all stakeholders including speakers, exhibitors, partners and visitors to order your test now or locate your nearest lateral flow centre. This will include presenting the test result on re-entry. PLEASE NOTE: It is the individuals responsibility to get their own test and show the negative results when they arrive.